Our Doubles Trader Course Includes:
- A breakdown of traditional double tops and bottoms and what's wrong with them
- Concrete rules for finding PTP High-Probability Doubles
- Step-by step instructions on how to trade PTP High-Probability Doubles
- If you have not yet opened an account with Nadex, please start one now so that you can follow along with the training.
- PTP DOUBLES ARE EFFECTIVE IN ALL MARKETS INCLUDING FOREX, STOCKS AND FUTURES. NO SPECIAL CHARTING PLATFORM NEEDED. YOU CAN USE WHATEVER CHARTING PLATFORM YOU ARE COMFOTABLE WITH.
Bob Iaccino spent the last 24 years in the commodities, futures and forex markets. He has been teaching traders live and online for over 12 years. He has served as a head of institutional commodity sales for major German bank, a head risk manager for a Chicago-based proprietary trading firm and as a Principal and member of the investment committee for a futures and forex based fund of hedge funds. Bob was also the Chief Market Strategist for a physical Oil company, providing economic and political strategy to their operations team. He has appeared on CNBC, CNBC Asia, Bloomberg Television and radio, CNN, CNN International, CNN Moneyline, Fox News, Fox Business News, First Business (Canada), Phoenix TV (China) and several local television broadcasts throughout the country. To date, Bob has done over 800 interviews on various economic, political and market-based topics and has taught and mentored over 5000 traders.
Mike is a 25 Year Market Veteran who has been teaching traders online and in person for 10+ Years. Has has and continues to work as a strategy and development consultant to multiple hedge funds. Mike is a former Options Maker on Multiple Exchanges, where he actually employed the options knowledge he now teaches in his day to day trading, giving his student insights that an average trader now wouldn't have. Mike traded in Chicago, New York and Switzerland and he is the current Head of Technology and Trading Systems Development for Path Trading Partners, as well as being one the the Co-Founders.